The Little Tramp finds companionship with two fellow outcasts – Scraps, a stray mongrel, and a young girl exploited as a hostess in a disreputable dive, The Green Lantern. With Scraps’ help he overcomes two thieves from whom he wins a well-filled wallet, which provides the three with a happy end together.
Poor Charlie lives in a vacant lot. He tries to get a job but when he gets to the head of the employment line the jobs are gone. Back “home” he rescues Scraps, a bitch being attacked by other strays. Together they manage to steal some sausages from a lunch wagon. They enter a dance hall where Edna is a singer and unwilling companion to the clientele. He is thrown out when he can’t pay. Back “home” Scraps digs up a money-filled wallet buried by crooks. They return to the dance hall to find Edna fired. The wallet goes back and forth between Charlie and the crooks. Charlie, Edna and Scraps end up very happy.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://liberty2010.org/thu-nuoi/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Dog hits the jackpot with this hilarious coffee bar owner in Portsmouth
- MÈO CON 15 NGÀY TUỔI – HỘI YÊU MÈO.
- Con Gì Đây 🐄 Dạy Bé Học Con Vật Tiếng Kêu, Hình Ảnh Con Bò, Lợn, Chó, Mèo, Vịt, Gà, Báo | Gà Con TV
- Nursery Rhymes, Kids Songs | for kids | Kids Cartoon | Baby Cartoon | Kids Videos | BabyBus
- 10 Loài Mèo Hiếm Nhất Trên Thế Giới – Tiền Tỷ Không Mua Được