The consensus behind the free flow of trade, people and capital around the world is seemingly breaking down. But have we reached a turning point?
Chaired by Linda Yueh, Adjunct Professor of Economics at London Business School, a panel of leading international experts unpacked the challenges of globalisation, the crisis facing it, and some possible solutions.
• Jean Boivin, Managing Director and Global Head of Research, BlackRock
• Lucian Cernat, Chief Trade Economist, European Commission
• Jason Furman, Professor of the Practice of Economic Policy, Harvard Kennedy School
• Ian Stewart, Partner and Chief Economist, Deloitte UK
• Chaired by Linda Yueh, Adjunct Professor of Economics, London Business School