Here’s a list of the Top 10 Saddest McDonald’s Happy Meal Toys Ever (Part 2). While it’s great that McDonald’s puts a free toy in each happy meal, these are the top 10 worst McDonald’s happy meal toys ever.
➡️ Subscribe to BabbleTop:
Last time we covered some McDonald’s toy fails such as scary Ronald McDonald masks, gardening tools, and an MP3 player that only played the American Idol theme song. That list was pretty sad but to the dismay of McDonald’s-eating kids everywhere, there are a lot more of these unfortunate toys. These are the Top 10 Saddest McDonald’s Happy Meal Toys Part 2.
If you enjoyed this weirdest happy meal toys list of the top 10 saddest McDonald’s happy meal toys ever, then comment: #McDonalds #FastFood #HappyMeal
0:25 Michael Jordan Fitness Fun
2:00 101 Dalmatians
3:18 Hello Kitty Whistles
5:45 McDonald’s Airport
7:08 Camp McDonaldland
8:25 Mighty Ducks Pucks
9:47 McWrist Wallet
10:59 Swearing Minion
12:18 Teenie Beanie Babies
– Michael Jordan was one of the most popular players in the NBA during the 80s and 90s. Similarly to how McDonald’s collaborates with movies to create new toys, they sometimes did the same thing with athletes.
– As we mentioned before, it’s common for McDonald’s Happy Meal toys to be in collaboration with the newest children’s movies that are out in theatres. For the promotion of the live action version of the film 101 Dalmatians, released in 1996, McDonald’s decided to release a set of toys based off of the film.
– Hello Kitty is a popular Japanese figure in the world of kids TV and basically any product you could buy worldwide. For the 40th anniversary of the character in 2014, McDonald’s decided to release a line of Happy Meal toys in her honor.
– In the early 1980s, McDonald’s determined it needed to help this issue and promote better oral hygiene to kids so it decided it would be a good idea to place a toothbrush and toothpaste in its Happy Meals, to get kids to scrub off all that grease from their teeth after eating the fast food.
– Before the whole McDonaldland marketing concept was dropped from the restaurant in recent years, it was common for some McDonald’s Happy Meal toys to feature popular characters from the series.
– This next toy combines themes of two previous categories of bad McDonald’s Happy Meal toys we’ve seen: encouraging kids to be active and go outdoors and basing things off of McDonaldland. Kids love camping, there’s nothing better than spending some time outside in the wilderness, and imagine just how much better camping would be if it was McDonald’s themed?
– In 1992, the Disney film Mighty Ducks was released, gaining lots of popularity and grossing over 50 million dollars domestically at the box office. This led to an animated television show spin-off that featured actual half human half ducks who played hockey. Shortly after the release of the show in 1996, McDonald’s released a line of Happy Meal toys based off of it.
– The first ever Happy Meal toy set included a McDoodle stencil, an ID bracelet, a puzzle lock, a spinning top, a McDonald’s character shaped eraser, and most bizarre of them all, a McWrist Wallet. The McWrist Wallet came in several different colors and looked like a plastic wristwatch, except there was no clock on it, just a blank circle.
– It was to be expected that McDonald’s would release a line of minion toys for the promotion of the film Minions in 2015. But, there was a slight problem with these minion toys.
– Beanie Babies were all the rage among kids in the late 90s and nearly everyone you know had one, or even an extensive collection. The immense popularity of the toys led to McDonald’s using miniature versions of them called Teenie Beanie Babies in its Happy Meals between 1997 and 2000.
➡️ SUBSCRIBE to BabbleTop!
🥳 JOIN and become a BabbleTop member!
👕 Check out our MERCH!
🔥 Our Most Popular VIDEOS!
Top 10 Saddest McDonald’s Happy Meal Toys Ever (Part 1)
15 McDonald’s Items You CAN’T Buy In America
Top 10 McDonald’s Foods When You’re Under The Influence
10 Untold Truths About McDonald’s Monopoly
10 McDonald’s Items That Would Make America Great Again
10 McDonald’s Menu Items That Even The Staff Won’t Eat
10 Cancelled McDonald’s Items That People Still Talk About (Part 1)
10 Cancelled McDonald’s Items That People Still Talk About (Part 2)
All clips used for fair use commentary, criticism, and educational purposes. See Hosseinzadeh v. Klein, 276 F.Supp.3d 34 (S.D.N.Y. 2017); Equals Three, LLC v. Jukin Media, Inc., 139 F. Supp. 3d 1094 (C.D. Cal. 2015).
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://liberty2010.org/game/